Lush products have been something I’ve been interested in for a while now. It’s got everything to do with watching too many Zoella’s and Pointlessblog’s vlogs.
Anyways, I was actually going around to different stores looking for a dry shampoo because I’ve completely used up the one I brought back from Switzerland. I’ve been on the hunt for a dry shampoo for a while now. The ones I keep coming across either smell too sweet or are the old school Japanese dry shampoo that smelt like the hospital, was not dry, and did nothing to the greasiness.
First of all, let me just clarify the title. I don’t illegally watch movies or anything like that. I just almost never spend money to go to the cinema or rent out a DVD (a fairly common culture still in Japan). I just tend to wait until it’s available on Amazon prime, Gyao, or on the TV.
Now that’s been clarified, let’s move onto the list Continue reading
Is it too late to make a new year’s resolution post? Oh well, It’s still January, so I’m gonna say it’s not too late.
Anyways, my new year’s resolution.
I’ve been MIA from the blogosphere for a while. Projects, reports and tests got the better of me, and I stopped posting for a bit.
- Budget better: I really do love travelling, so I don’t want to stop, but I think I can do better at budgeting what I’ve already got. For future trips and for when I actually enter the workforce have to pay my own rent and other expenses.
- Clean out more: I know this was on my to-do list last month, but there are two shelves in my room that needs some serious decluttering
- Really start thinking about 就活 (Shukatsu): Shukatsu is the abbreviation of the Japanese term referring to the act of job hunting. Some of the hardcore people start thinking about the different companies that they would be applying to, but I have yet to even choosing the occupational category that I want to go into. Should I be panicking? I don’t even know at this point.
- Do hotpot with friends: It’s hotpot season and one of the perks of living in dorms is that it’s really easy to find friends to do hotpot with.
- Gingerbread Latte: It’s that season again… enough said.
- Try 3 new recipes: I want to try to learn new recipes because I’m getting really tired of my own cooking and that’s never good since I’m going to have to live with my cooking for the next however many years I live.
Question of the post:
Are you already getting ready for Christmas now that Halloween is over or are you waiting for Thanksgiving to bring out the Christmas decor?
Until next time,